Frankfort Family Reena Residence
Frankfort Family Reena Residence is Reena’s Third Intentional Living Community. This new building will be modeled on the success of the Reena Community Residence and the Lou Fruitman Reena Residence. These housing models enhance quality of life, while saving Ontario millions of dollars.
Since 1973, Reena has been providing supportive housing, programming and employment services for individuals with diverse needs including autism and mental health challenges. In view of the success of both existing Reena’s Intentional Community Residences and the continued growth in need, the Reena Board of Directors has decided to develop a third Reena Community Residence – Frankfort Family Reena Residence, in Toronto. Our anticipated occupancy date remains on target for 2025.
- Will be located on Elm Ridge Drive in Toronto’s upper Forest Hill neighbourhood
- Will provide a much needed home for an estimated 160 individuals
- Will include specialized units for complex health care and units designed for independent or shared living arrangements
- Will include floors specifically designed to serve people with mental health issues
- Will include amenities such as programming spaces, respite suites, a gymnasium, a garden and underground parking
Frankfort Family Reena Residence News
Stay informed! Explore Reena news for the latest updates and stories.